Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Gern44
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Jersey Style Template

Submit "Jersey Style Template" to Digg Submit "Jersey Style Template" to del.icio.us Submit "Jersey Style Template" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jersey Style Template" to Google
Posted 05-02-2011 at 08:31 AM by Gern44
Updated 05-02-2011 at 08:43 AM by Gern44

When someone presents a jersey request, the hardest part for me is determining which style to use to make the Jersey.

I decided to put together a sample sheet of the styles I do for people to reference when making requests.

With all the combinations of jersey elements ive collected and created, I was suprised at the number of different Jerseys I can make. I want to stress that I make no claim to creating all the styles and/or elements, I simply try to use them to the best of my ability.

I included various combinations of basic styles as well. This is actually an incomplete sample sheet, as I have more styles that I use, but these are the most common. The colors I used don't work too well for all the styles, but I wanted consistency.

A thru J are the basic Jerseys. K thru U are various combinations of A thru J. For example Q is the A, B and C elements all used. U looks fairly bad to me, but its an example of multiple sytles combined together.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2839 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    can u make or create a tutorial that even an idiot can follow? i know there r a few out there...after i finish the 2 projects i am working on for other people i am going to concentrate on figuring out how to make uni's on GIMP or even if i have to buy PSP.
  2. Old Comment
    I could do some kind of Photoshop Tutorial, but I don't know how to use Gimp and I don't know how useful a PS Tutorial would be for a Gimp (or PSP) user.