Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Dynasty Blogs describing Out of the Park Baseball dynasties.
Old

Diamond .353 - Year 2032

Posted 05-29-2023 at 03:53 PM by biggerme (PT24 with Hawkins Flayers)

Time to conclude previous season and set targets sights to season 2032. I had some upgrades but overall that did not improve anything, only good result being that avoided relegation just narrowly with a dismal below .400 record, that is an achievement in itself.

MVP for season is again Starting pitcher, this time Johan Santana with nice stats but clearly no support from offense.
I had some hopes up for Mike Napoli to deliver that offensive punch but that lasted only until...
Attached Images

Minors (Single A)
Views 24284 Comments 0 biggerme is offline Edit Tags
Old

Diamond .353 - Year 2031

Posted 05-22-2023 at 03:02 PM by biggerme (PT24 with Hawkins Flayers)

Here we go again, this time I even managed to get some upgrades in place, C Mike Napoli and RHP Jacob DeGrom. About targets for 2031, they remain the same as for last season with one minor change which is to have have one offensive player with WAR above 3.0, I have my hopes up for Mr. Napoli to accomplish that one, remains to be seen. Mostly just going to observe how it goes overall, have some buy orders to get a proper Utility guy for Infield and if I get lucky with packs upgrade accordingly,...
Attached Images

Minors (Single A)
Posted in OOTP, Dynasty
Views 22416 Comments 0 biggerme is offline Edit Tags
Old

Diamond .359 - Year 2030

Posted 05-15-2023 at 01:52 PM by biggerme (PT24 with Hawkins Flayers)

And we are at Diamond, this is going to be humiliating and/or humbling week. There is going to be only one target and that is about avoiding relegation, worse case scenario, just don’t finish dead last. Also, there is no baseline for main weakness in statistics yet so I do need a full season to figure out which aspect to improve, safest choice is just to find offensive upgrades that do it all, which is going to be expensive.
Name:  dashboard.png
Views: 4800
Size:  78.3 KB

Evaluating players e.g. how...
Minors (Single A)
Posted in OOTP, Dynasty
Views 20140 Comments 0 biggerme is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hawkins Flayers - End of season 2029

Posted 05-14-2023 at 04:07 PM by biggerme (PT24 with Hawkins Flayers)

And Sweden got another Eurovision win, with Finland having getting popular vote, that was fun evening. Who doesn’t know what I’m talking about then it’s not really about Will Ferrell and Iceland, but close enough.

In other news, got just eliminated in Division series by stuff that I knew is going to byte me … lack of run production. As usual, got upgrades from missions related to pitching only and also Buy Orders cleared for pitchers only, went a little higher with Jackson Merrill...
Attached Images

Minors (Single A)
Posted in OOTP, Dynasty
Views 18407 Comments 0 biggerme is offline Edit Tags
Old

Gold .307 - Year 2029

Posted 05-08-2023 at 01:35 PM by biggerme (PT24 with Hawkins Flayers)
Updated 05-08-2023 at 12:56 PM by biggerme

Name:  heading.png
Views: 5074
Size:  45.2 KB
Recap and targets from 2028 Gold
Previous post about setting targets and line-ups : Gold .308 - Year 2028
Finished season with positive record and avoided promotion to Diamond, main thing was to improve team overall which seemed to work to some degree.

2028 Hawkins Flayers MVP - Hardware Heroes 1B Roger Connor NYG 1885
5.1 WAR, .303 AVG, .410 OBP, 6.2 RC/27, 3.65 WPA, 6.0 ZR
He was the only player in the league to have an on-base...
Attached Images

Minors (Single A)
Posted in OOTP, Dynasty
Views 13112 Comments 0 biggerme is offline Edit Tags