Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > hopeful1212

Rate this Entry

Bunker Hill 1, Lebanon 0 (MEBL -- Low Minors)

Submit "Bunker Hill 1, Lebanon 0 (MEBL -- Low Minors)" to Digg Submit "Bunker Hill 1, Lebanon 0 (MEBL -- Low Minors)" to del.icio.us Submit "Bunker Hill 1, Lebanon 0 (MEBL -- Low Minors)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bunker Hill 1, Lebanon 0 (MEBL -- Low Minors)" to Google
Posted 05-07-2010 at 03:11 AM by hopeful1212

We get our first shutout and it couldn't have come at a better time, since we only scored 1 run. SP Skip Farr went the distance for us, pitching brilliantly. On offense, RF Steven Lewis put us ahead with an RBI double in the sixth, but otherwise it was an ugly game for our offense. We had a guy throw out at the plate and two guys thrown out at second (one was caught stealing, the other was trying to stretch a single).

Player of the Game:

Skip Farr (SP)
9 IP, 0 ER, 5 H, 0 BB, 5 K
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 36105 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How do you get the line score and player pictures from the game into the blog? Looks good.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for reading. I'm glad you enjoy it.

To get the images in the blog this is what I do:
    First, I take a screenshot of the game box score and player page and cut out the line score and photo to get the images. Then, I upload them to dropbox.com to get them online. And finally, I put them in the blog with the IMG tags. Doesn't take long at all once you've got the hang of it.
  3. Old Comment
    Got it, thanks - I was missing a source to link from.