Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Perfect days

Posted 02-22-2024 at 11:51 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Do you have them? I do, and yesterday was one.

Mrs. Cobb had a routine doctor's appointment in the early morning. We stopped at our favorite bakery (Goodales in Grayling—best donuts in the North!) and grabbed a couple cream cheese donuts and raced to the doctor's office in nearby Roscommon. All was well there.

Afterwards, we decided to take up one of our ancient traditions, the ramble. We just drove. A 60 degree day in February is not a thing to be wasted indoors....
Hall Of Famer
Posted in What I think
Views 36554 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Bing AI helped me create some awesome logos for my India and Pakistan relegation leagues

Posted 02-20-2024 at 12:05 PM by dannymac420

Quote:
Originally Posted by kq76 View Post
How do you get it to spell correctly what you tell it? For instance, I told it, "create a baseball logo for the Yokohama Wokou using the html color codes #7DC3D9 and #791730" and yet it struggled with simply reusing my spelling as seen below. And it couldn't really get the colours correct either (they're similar to the Phillies' 80s powder blue unis). I've tried a few different times, but I've not gotten anything I'd really use.

What phrasing do you use?

I'll
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13716 Comments 0 dannymac420 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Bonus Box!

Posted 02-15-2024 at 11:42 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Game provided Dodger Stadium shown with a heavily clouded but not stormy sky.

https://mega.nz/file/j3wklI6T#eILXg2...Z1LVpqXgV7kKOU

It's snowing steadily here. We've got about 4 inches down, and no sign of stopping. Two weeks ago, it was in the 50's. We have a saying in Northern Michigan: "Don't like the weather? Wait 10 minutes."
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 43131 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Desert

Posted 02-15-2024 at 11:26 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

comes to Cessna Field in Wichita. An unfathomably deep blue sky with few clouds and a burning sun scorch the sand mountains.

Yeah, yeah..."We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto!"

https://mega.nz/file/DjJ21AzL#bWLb85...fOjJFMEgRuu_yo
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 33302 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

How does your garden grow?

Posted 02-12-2024 at 02:06 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Our garden is half planted but fully plotted. Future D-I-L Chelsey has all hers planted...kids! So much energy. Here at Cobb manor, our indoor pot so far contains fava beans (no chianti, sorry), sorrel, jalapeños, pepperoncini, bunch onions, wormwood (planning on making absinthe because "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder!"™), valerian, and baby's breath. Later today, after bread making, I'll plant the rest: mulberry, flax, rosemary,poblano, habañero, pomegranate trees (for indoors),...
Hall Of Famer
Views 27075 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags