Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

I accidentally quick sold my cards while registering players for a tournament.

Posted 03-21-2024 at 12:02 AM by Pluto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
Yep, I just passed it along to the team to try to sort it out. Apologies for the delay.
I made a mistake. Thank you for solving my mistake.
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 967 Comments 0 Pluto is offline Edit Tags
Old

new patch

Posted 03-20-2024 at 07:21 PM by Sinking KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
The AI "taking over" is usually one of two reasons - either you have the Do not Disturb set, or you never fully joined a team, and are perhaps in commissioner mode and only using the "Act As" to control a team.

For the crashes, what was happening when it crashed? Were you playing out games, or in some other part of the game?
Once during an in-progress game and once when in manager’s office. The game reopened quickly, but everything went back to the...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 954 Comments 0 Sinking KC is offline Edit Tags
Old

I accidentally quick sold my cards while registering players for a tournament.

Posted 03-20-2024 at 05:30 PM by Pluto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
What's the username?
Is this recoverable by any chance?
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 861 Comments 0 Pluto is offline Edit Tags
Old

Clip Studio 3 is out, and I'm having fun

Posted 03-14-2024 at 09:46 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Just snagged it, have been waiting 3 months for my pre-order to get released. Those people make a fine product, but they could take some serious lessons in customer service from the Development Team here.

CSP 3 looks to be an epic improvement...and that's saying something. It's the Cadillac of drawing and painting apps. You can utilize 3d models in your art easily. You can publish easily, especially if you spring for EX (I didn't because I'm cheap). It's on sale still for the...
Hall Of Famer
Views 11941 Comments 1 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Brave New Worlds

Posted 03-13-2024 at 10:07 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

25 has been released, so we can all talk about the new features! My favorite is, of course, the new skybox array. No longer are we limited to day and night. Now we get evenings, and clear/cloudy/rainy. Well, no rainy at night...ok. If you're inclined, be sure to thank Jorin for opening this up!

I'll be working hard over the next month and a half as it warms up to get more boxes. What you'll see is a concerted effort to fill in all those slots for each location. Be mindful,...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 10208 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags