Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old

Pixelmator Pro

Posted 11-28-2023 at 09:27 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)
Updated 11-28-2023 at 09:31 AM by Ty Cobb

Windows folks can skip this...it's Mac only.

Just grabbed it on a CM special yesterday. Holy crap, this is a great program for just $25 ($50 regular)! It's going to be my go-to art program for a long time, I dare say.

Clean interface. Easy to understand and learn. Good tools and they're placed well. Edits multi-page PDF's. Imports photoshop dox...even the layers. FAST. Great text tools. Integrates with FCPro & Motion!

Raving over...
Hall Of Famer
Views 2546 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Question

Posted 11-26-2023 at 12:34 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Amazon Prime trials…what a wonderful thing. My iPhone mount came today, so I’ll be looking forward to taking some nice time-lapse and long exposure shots at night from the tripod. Of course, that also meant getting a new battery for my bluetooth remote. How hard can it be to fins a button battery in Grayling at 7PM on a Saturday? They’re harder to find than you think. Any of you familiar with the WKRP episode “Hotel Oceanview” know exactly what I mean. Of course, winter’s first muscle flex...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Travels, Skyboxes, Re-sky
Views 4777 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Experimental Box

Posted 11-21-2023 at 10:21 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

First try at scaling the box to keep trees/homes farther away. That's U-T's Disch-Falk Field, made by one of our stellar stadium gurus. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of the scaling!

We got our first dose of freezing rain of the winter. As John McLain would say, "Yipee-ki-ya, ************!" Thank God I made a batch of chili yesterday!

https://mega.nz/file/zmZjCQbC#Lyh0-D...SUmEokc_ih9LY0
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 2663 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Canal Park at night

Posted 11-20-2023 at 09:23 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

gets a new night sky. Had to stop last night on the way home from shopping in Traverse City to snag this sky. Freehand, so a touch less than perfect. No fears...Mrs. Cobb had gotten me a new mount for my iPhone.

The second pic is just an example of how well the iPhone 15 shoots at night. I took it on the top of a run of hills between Grayling and Kalkaska. The third pic is the untouched pic of the sky used to re-do Canal. That's Lake Margarethe and Camp Grayling in the background....
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Re-sky
Views 3636 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Links.

Posted 11-19-2023 at 10:35 PM by RebelArmy

Stats+ Pages
HTML Pages

Note the HTML pages are not updated on a regular basis.
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7426 Comments 0 RebelArmy is offline Edit Tags