Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

This will be a blog about starting the Reds in 2010 and beyond
Old

Cincinnati enquirer......harang bounces back as reds sweep......arpil 11,2010

Posted 05-14-2010 at 04:40 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

AARON HARANG BOUNCED BACK GOING 7 INNINGS GIVING UP JUST 3 RUNS AS THE REDS COMPLETED A 3-GAME SWEEP OF THE CUBS. MIGUEL CAIRO HIT A HOMERUN AS HE FILLS IN FOR THE INJURED JOEY VOTTO.
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1274 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

CINCINNATI ENQUIRER- ROOKIE WINS DEBUT- Apr 10, 2010

Posted 05-14-2010 at 04:21 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

Reds rookie Matt Maloney pitched 7 2/3 innings and gave up just 3 runs while striking out 6 in beating the Cubs today.

The rookie Maloney went 2-4 with a 4.87 era last year in 7 starts and was a suprise pick to take the #5 spot in the Reds rotation over other highly rated rookies Aroldis Champman and Mike Leake.

"All I have tried to do is...
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1121 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Diary..........April 8, 2010

Posted 05-14-2010 at 03:53 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

DROVE DOWN TO TOLEDO TODAY TO WATCH AROLDIS CHAPMAN PITCH. ALTHOUGH HE LOST, HE WENT 8 INNINGS GIVING UP JUST 2 RUNS WHILE STRIKING OUT 11. BETTER YET HE WALKED JUST 1. THIS KID FROM CUBA IS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE, JUST NEED TO KEEP HIM HEALTHY.
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1065 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Storyline conversation

Posted 05-14-2010 at 02:58 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

APRIL 8TH,
AS THE PHONE WAS RINGING TO MANAGER DUSY BAKER’S OFFICE, I KNEW WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD AT LEAST THROW IT BY HIM.

GM NORTH: DUSTY, HOW YOU DOING?

BAKER: HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM DOING, VOTTO IS GOING TO MISS 2 WEEKS AND YOU KNOW HOW THOSE HAMSTRINGS CAN BE, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL LINGER.

GM NORTH- WELL THAT IS ACTUALLY WHY I AM CALLING. DO YOU THINK CAIRO AND HERANDEZ CAN FILL IN FOR 2 WEEKS?
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1066 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Cincinnati enquirer-reds slavage finale vs cards

Posted 05-14-2010 at 02:52 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

THE REDS WON A WET VICTORY OVER THE CARDS IN THE 3RD GAME OF THE SERIES. JOHNNY CUETO WAS JUST 1 OUT FROM GOING THE 5 INNINGS HE NEEDED TO GET A WIN. FRANSICO CORDERO GOT HIS 1ST SAVE OF THE SEASON. SLUGGING 1B JOEY VOTTO LEFT THE GAME IN THE 1ST AND WAS REPLACED BY RAMON HERNANDEZ. MANAGER DUSTY BAKER SAID “JOEY FELT SOMETHING PULL AND THE TRAINER SAID HE HAS A MILD HAMSTRING...
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1078 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags