Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > darkcloud4579

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Dynasties once again

Posted 11-03-2010 at 04:24 PM by darkcloud4579

After a few years of running and participating in online leagues, I'm back to a place where solo play is on my brain and where I'd like to develop a nice immersive dynasty for the winter months.

I've almost always trended towards fictional because it makes life a bit easier for me, especially in recent years, but in the past I liked to start with a real base set of players and then delve into fictional after those guys retired.

I hadn't looked at any of the OOTP historical...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2320 Comments 0 darkcloud4579 is offline Edit Tags
Old

1890 Changes

Posted 10-04-2009 at 12:04 AM by darkcloud4579

For those of you scoring at home, at the end of the 1890 season, a few changes happened in the league.

The San Rafael Keepers folded and were replaced by the Santa Ana Oranges. The Keepers players went to Santa Ana.

The Boulder Profs merged with the Colorado City Gold Sox. But only some of their players went over. Basically their best prospects and major leaguers who weren't FA to be went to Colorado City, the minor leaguers who weren't stayed in the minors to be shifted...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2173 Comments 0 darkcloud4579 is offline Edit Tags