Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > History Campaign - All The Way From 1871
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

1873 World Series - Game 3

Submit "1873 World Series - Game 3" to Digg Submit "1873 World Series - Game 3" to del.icio.us Submit "1873 World Series - Game 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "1873 World Series - Game 3" to Google
Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by TheEquinox

With a 2-0 series lead, I'm confident for the first ballgame in the World Series at home in our own ballpark at the South End Grounds. I decided to give Tom York a break after he failed to produce a single hit in the last game. John Cotton would take his place in the left field today and get some playoff experience.

After six innings, we were up 7-3, but then the Canaries came back in inning 7 to make it 7-5 and the game could have gone either way. Cotton was hitless in four at-bats at that point, so I decided to bring Tom York back into the game. That turned out to be the best decision of the day:

Will this be the first sweep in the MLB World Series history? What the hell is wrong with Baltimore? Questions, questions... but the simple answer tonight is:

Boston Red Stockings - 3
Baltimore Canaries - 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments