Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Zorro

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

P412

Posted 03-10-2019 at 12:32 PM by Zorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdog512 View Post
The Classic Maddox versus Brown matchup in game one for IB/Zorros series. I see Orcin is facing deGrom. He can be hit.
I actually change it to a lefthanded in game one at his place. I need to steal a game there..😁
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2568 Comments 0 Zorro is offline Edit Tags
Old

P410 Season 11 mini-whale league

Posted 02-13-2019 at 10:14 AM by Zorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post

ain't that the truth.... my boys in diamond have racked up 3205 points in 2 days.... at that rate, I might be able to afford a quality upgrade in a couple weeks
Hi guys, I knew this might be a bad week because of lack of watching but...Wow....I did not think we would fall apart this bad. Lol. I will make a couple of changes but it is almost useless unless I am here to monitor how it works out. I knew I always had a advantage because I got to watch my teams instead of...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2126 Comments 0 Zorro is offline Edit Tags
Old

Acunamatata

Posted 01-16-2019 at 03:17 PM by Zorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
I've been busy, and not around as much. Next week is a quarterly planning week at work, so long days to prep, and long days next week. I look forward to a week from Friday! Until then time is limited, although this season is going ok. My team seems very inconsistent this year compared to the last couple.

How have you been doing? It seems like it's time for another Zorro championship!
I have been fortunate this season so far I am 48-15 with a 12 and a half game lead....
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1670 Comments 0 Zorro is offline Edit Tags