Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > MaroonAlberich
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Hey, is this tanking, shrewd managing, or just plain unethical?

Submit "Hey, is this tanking, shrewd managing, or just plain unethical?" to Digg Submit "Hey, is this tanking, shrewd managing, or just plain unethical?" to del.icio.us Submit "Hey, is this tanking, shrewd managing, or just plain unethical?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hey, is this tanking, shrewd managing, or just plain unethical?" to Google
Posted 07-13-2020 at 04:45 PM by MaroonAlberich

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhatch View Post
My teams I'm playing with restrictions both got kicked down to rookie league this week... where I noticed this gem. There's two clear tankers in the league, but the other guy is small time compared to this one. Noticed one because I was looking through the rosters in my division, this one turned up when I looked at the manager list for the league and saw 174 tournament wins. (Yes, I've reported both of them.)
These are the kinds of players I want to see get accounts locked and see all those 100s lost. What? He's afraid of competing in iron?? This lady needs to grow a pair. (No offense meant to any ladies here.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21281 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments