Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Skyboxes are back.

Posted 09-28-2023 at 01:10 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Put one up in the Forums this AM. It's been a busy, busy time at the Cobb household, but that time is now past. Expect me to drop them fairly regularly. 2d reskied stadiums will come along as well. Got a request? Drop it here.

A Mac Studio now graces my desk. I had to scrounge up a new web converter when the Sonoma update hit...Webponize is officially an RIP. I'm recommending XConvert as a free replacement. You folks who want to be bled dry by Adobe will have no such troubles....
Hall Of Famer
Views 3974 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

It’s

Posted 09-21-2023 at 03:15 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)
Tags 1*17, e6hdnfw5

Tuesday already!
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9899 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Skybox & 5 Lakes Info

Posted 09-20-2023 at 09:40 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I'm now starting to focus on my projects, both short and long term. I figure I'll do 1 or 2 boxes this week.

I got a car mount a while back for the GoPro, but took a long time to test it out before my grand plan...who wants to risk an expensive toy on a $40 mount? Well, it turns out the mount is everything GoPro said it was, as I took my first highway speed video the other day. Why is this important?

I'm going to begin mounting the camera cartop (not carrot as my...
Hall Of Famer
Views 3652 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Please discuss these two batter profiles

Posted 09-04-2023 at 08:12 AM by Llamaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbrenash View Post
First I've heard of this. Why is speed>stealing a bad thing?

edit to add, i just searched and found this, thanks for pointing it out.

"The speed rating is used to determine how often a player / the AI decides to steal a base. Speed + pitcher hold rating is then used to determine how good a jump the player gets. If he gets a good jump and goes, the catcher arm, pitcher hold rating, the type of pitch and player stealing rating are the factors which determine
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9451 Comments 0 Llamaboy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Goodbye, Mom. May you always know how much you were loved.

Posted 08-31-2023 at 07:29 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Yesterday, shortly after the hour of the wolf passed, the leader of the Cobb clan passed on. My mother was 86, but her years should not be how we define her.

Mom was born to George and Helen Daniels in the shadow of an upcoming World War in Midland, Michigan. My grandfather was in the beginning of what would become a lifelong career in Chemical Engineering with Dow Corning, working on the top secret waterproofing projects, so he served his country in the lab rather than in the field....
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3396 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags