Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

This will be a blog about starting the Reds in 2010 and beyond
Old

Sabathia hits DL

Posted 05-15-2010 at 01:39 AM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

AFTER 3 MEDIOCRE STARTS WITH YANKEE STARTER C.C.SABATHIA GOING 1-1 WITH A 4.08 ERA, THE YANKEES FOUND OUT THAT THE ACE OF THEIR STAFF WOULD MISS 4 MONTHS WITH A TORN ROTATOR CUFF. THIS IS A HUGE INJURY FOR THE YANKEES WHO WILL HAVE NOT ONLY BOSTON BUT TAMPA TO DEAL WITH IN THE AL EAST THIS SEASON. ALFREDO ACEVES WILL MOVE INTO THE YANKEE ROTATION.
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3410 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Story line.........reds head to pittsburgh

Posted 05-15-2010 at 01:24 AM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

APRIL 15,
AFTER A 4-GAME SPLIT WITH FLORIDA, WE JUMPED ON A LATE NIGHT FLIGHT AND HEADED TO PITTSBURGH FOR A FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY SERIES. AT 6-4 ON THE SEASON, I FALL TO SLEEP QUITE EASILY ON THE PLANE.

AS THE PHONE CONTINUES TO VIBRATE, I FINALLY REALIZE WHAT IS GOING ON AND REACH IN MY POCKET AND ANSWER THE PHONE………IT WAS BRYAN GRIFFIN, THE MANAGER FOR OUR SINGLE A TEAM IN DAYTON.

GRIFFIN: HEY ANDY, GOT SOME TOUGH NEWS TONIGHT…. I THINK WE JUST LOST HORST FOR THE...
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2728 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Durham will say goodbye

Posted 05-14-2010 at 06:26 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

38YR OLD 2B RAY DURHAM OF THE WHITESOX CALLED A NEWS CONFERENCE TODAY AND ANNOUNCED THAT HE WOULD RETIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON. HE SIGNED A 1YR DEAL WITH THE SOX IN APRIL BUT HAS YET TO GET OFF THE BENCH.

DURHAM HAS NOT PLAYED IN THE MAJORS SINCE 2008 BUT MADE A NAME FOR HIMSELF AS A HARD NOSED GUY WHO COULD GIVE THE OPPOSING TEAMS HEADACHES AT...
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2376 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Mlb announces players of the week

Posted 05-14-2010 at 06:10 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

BRIAN MCCANN THE ATLANTA BRAVES ALL-STAR CATCHER WON THE YEARS 1ST NL PLAYER OF THE WEEK. MCCANN HIT .571 WITH 2HR ON THE WEEK. LAST YEAR MCCANN HIT .281 WITH 21 HR AND 94 RBI.

THE AMERICAN LEAGUE WINNER OF THE PLAYER OF THE WEEK AWARD WENT TO THE MINNESOTA TWINS NEW FREE AGENT 2B ORLANDO HUDSON. IT DIDN’T TAKE LONG FOR HUDSON TO MAKE THE TWINS MANAGEMENT LOOK GOOD...
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2327 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Storyline..........our 1st roadtrip

Posted 05-14-2010 at 06:01 PM by beachbomer (Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010)

APRIL 11,
AS I GET ON OUR CHARTER PLAN, I CAN’T HELP BUT HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE. WE HAVE JUST SWEEP THE CHICAGO CUBS AT HOME AND WE ARE 4-2 ON THE SEASON. THE SUNDAY NIGHT FLIGHT WILL TAKE US DOWN TO FLORIDA FOR THE 1ST OF 4 GAMES TOMORROW NIGHT.

AS I TAKE MY SEAT, I CAN’T HELP BUT THINK OF HOW MATT MALONEY PITCHED ON SATURDAY. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT HOW HE KEEP MIXING UP HIS PITCHES.

DUSTY SEES ME AND COMES OVER AND SITS DOWN ACROSS THE ISLE. “THE GUYS TALKED...
All Star Reserve
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2173 Comments 0 beachbomer is offline Edit Tags