Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Raspberries...

Posted 11-11-2023 at 10:24 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

No skyboxes today, folks...just me yakking. We were out shopping last night and hit the nearby Meijer store for 59 cent raspberry packages! Thank God for large freezers—we got 72. I was taught to power shop at an early age by Mom.

Today, the tree guy is coming for an estimate. We've got a couple of cedars, a birch, and a poplar that need to be removed. We can't do it ourselves as they're right next to the house and garage. I hope to keep some of the birch to work with. I want...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9978 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Two new ones today!

Posted 11-06-2023 at 10:49 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

First up is mjryan65's Baylor Ballpark.

https://mega.nz/file/ivAnSBDa#mhDP7w...Rf6Rk24B5XYKFE

Second is Flying Canuck's Royal Athletic Park.

https://mega.nz/file/OyRWybrY#quHXK9...wQ0Fpqp2w3CtC0

Hope you all enjoy!

The bane of the Nawth calls me on to my doom...it's leaf blowing season! I may dodge that bullet today as it seems rain is coming. Oh never mind, it's here. Mrs. Cobb...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1297 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ooooooo K.

Posted 11-03-2023 at 10:00 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I thought 4096x4096 was an improvement, but I’ve just been informed that many graphic cards can’t handle it. )$&&)@$$!!!

Skyboxes will be in 2048x2048 panels from now on. If you have a power house GPU and want the 4096, pm me and I’ll try to do it.

The road was paved with good intentions…😁

It’s a rather cool morning here in the North. My neuropathy is $&@$@&& with my feet in a big way, so I’m upsizing player pictures. Topaz...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 967 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

AI Art

Posted 10-25-2023 at 02:42 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

My Mac Studio is getting a nice workout from a new AI art app, Draw Things. Best part...it's free. Can't beat that! Also, it's a lot of fun to start an AI drawing in the background while moving on to play OOTP or work on a QS or skybox. I haven't had it long enough to rate it for anything except its fun quotient. It's fun!

I've been doing background work on the Five Lakes League. My anal-retentive OCD self probably puts way too much agonizing into small details. It WILL get...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Views 2459 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Stadium Request

Posted 10-25-2023 at 08:22 AM by CMONEY738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
There is a forum for stadiums (OOTP Mods and 3D)... you would have a better chance there rather than on the logos, jerseys and caps forum.

My very limited experience on the stadiums forum is that it is a lot of work to fulfill specific stadium requests and they are not often done... but, good luck, I could be wrong.

Here is the link:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...lay.php?f=3879
Thanks, definitely appreciate it, I’ll head...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6759 Comments 0 CMONEY738 is offline Edit Tags