Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

FHM - Waiting for the Patch

Posted 01-15-2014 at 04:58 PM by Winnipeg59
Tags fhm

Just a quick update. I am getting pumped about all the work going on behind the scenes at FHM. I have NO inside information, I am simply following the Sebastian thread I put up in a previous post (you should too). It looks as if a lot of real work is being done, not merely tweaking what is already in the game. Because if that I am going to call this current game blog right here and begin a new one the moment the new patch comes out.

Not sure if I will re-launch with the Jets or some...
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4017 Comments 0 Winnipeg59 is offline Edit Tags
Old

FHM - Anatomy of a Trade initiated by Me

Posted 01-08-2014 at 10:15 PM by Winnipeg59
Tags fhm

It's time to offer up someone in trade to see the process from that perspective. I am going to choose to add C Jokinen to the trade list to see what might happen. That is done by right-clicking on his name and simply choosing "Add to Trade List" as the option. If there are no takers, then I will manually try to initiate a trade with a team in a few days or a week.

Olli, by the way, is having a decent year with 2g-7a=9pts and with the team in 2nd place in their division normally...
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2901 Comments 0 Winnipeg59 is offline Edit Tags
Old

FHM - Oct 31, 2013 Update

Posted 01-08-2014 at 09:30 PM by Winnipeg59
Tags fhm

The Jets are 8-4-2=18pts and sit 4th in the Conference, as seen on the Manager page. That also has them solidly in 2nd place in the Central Division, 1pt behind the Minnesota Wild. Things have been running very smoothly.

I think I might have to take back what I said about the Ask Asst to set the lines function dress/scratching players. It seems that I am able to set that myself, then the Ask Asst simply adjusts the lines as it/he sees fit. I will watch it more closely as we go along,...
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2812 Comments 0 Winnipeg59 is offline Edit Tags
Old

FHM - Sebastian's Update Thread

Posted 01-07-2014 at 05:05 PM by Winnipeg59
Tags fhm

ICMYI: There is a new thread you might want to keep an eye on here, if you aren't already. In it you (and I) will find out the very latest about FHM. It would appear that, among other things, the development and training is being revamped so I'm sure that will make my current blog rather outdated in terms of pointing our dicrepencies with training, as an example.

I will keep going with this blog, now that I have started it, but will also TOTALLY dive into the next patch and give this...
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2959 Comments 0 Winnipeg59 is offline Edit Tags
Old

FHM - Oct 18, 2013 Update

Posted 01-07-2014 at 10:48 AM by Winnipeg59
Tags fhm

I have settled into playing by simply simming one day at a time and the Jets are currently in 4th place in their conference with 10 points after playing 7 games.

Here are a couple of observations about FHM at this point in time:

1) It would appear, unlike what I previously thought, that when you "Ask Asst" to set your lines, he also sets your players dressed and scratched. Not a bad thing considering I do have the option selected to have my Assistant run that...
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2773 Comments 0 Winnipeg59 is offline Edit Tags