Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old

Online Leagues

Posted 03-13-2013 at 09:46 PM by mjsmith1469

I have joined 2 leagues and have tried to join 2 others and every time I have had trouble in some form or another of getting them to work right. I never dreamed that getting into leagues would be this much work. I wish there was a simple explanation to get these leagues downloaded but so far it seems to be very difficult.
Minors (Double A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1563 Comments 0 mjsmith1469 is offline Edit Tags
Old

MLB Stadium Project

Posted 02-10-2013 at 04:58 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrestorm3 View Post
I can download it, work with it, and then import the template into Photoshop. That works for me.

Would be much appreciated.
Not sure if you are aware, but I think your Nationals Park and Citizens Park are one in the same
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1714 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags
Old

The 2007 Indians Dynasty

Posted 01-15-2013 at 03:56 PM by IndiansGuy57

Playing OOTP 8, I took control of the 2007 Indians as GM. I immediately set out to revamp the team. I made the playoffs my first year but lost to the despised Yankees that season. Since then, I have won the World Series in 2008, 2009 and 2010 (winning 139 games in 2010). I'm currently leading the division in 2011.

The secrets to this success? It took a lot of trial and error, and these moves might not work in later versions of the game. But here's what I've found works well:
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3139 Comments 3 IndiansGuy57 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Follow the San Diego Warewolves

Posted 01-10-2013 at 12:25 AM by john37

The San Diego Warewolves are two back of a wild card and 6 games back from first place.Read all the news,stats and highlights as the team goes into the home stretch of the 2024 SIMBL season.
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1802 Comments 0 john37 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Historical Fiction #7: August 1871

Posted 12-20-2012 at 07:24 AM by jb28

August 3, 1871

The Chicago White Stockings have fired manager Jimmy Wood. Wood's replacement is a surprising choice; unknown 37 year old Taiwanese manager Tze-meng Goei.

Chicago is currently on a 9 game losing streak and are in last place in the National League at 8-12. Less than two months ago Chicago were at 8-3 and leading the NL by 2.5 games. The White Stockings have not won a game since losing third baseman Levi Meyerle to injury in June.

Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Dynasty
Views 2489 Comments 0 jb28 is offline Edit Tags