Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.77 average.

How 'Bout This Baseball Has A Few Openings

Posted 04-24-2020 at 10:08 PM by iamfrankblanco

I'm willing to take the Twins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRigs33 View Post
How 'Bout This Baseball is a modern league that has just finished the 2022 season. We have a solid group of guys and we have just switched over to OOTP 21.

We feature live sims with Twitch and Stats+, we will be starting weekly podcasts, we have a full feeder system with real NCAA teams, we sim M-F at 7 PM ET, we will be starting a fantasy baseball league for those that want to, and much more.

Check out our live sims
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7503 Comments 0 iamfrankblanco is offline Edit Tags
Old

I've finally been able to do it

Posted 04-18-2020 at 11:50 PM by jpmeyer
Tags 1'", 1à§à¢

This worked for me!! Somehow, it gave each team a 20 man reserve roster, though, which I now have to release all of those players.

I am on a Mac, so ended up just copying and pasting the player IDs (took me 2 hours). Beware: there are 2 Carlos Santans, 3 Carlos Martinez, and a 5 Jose Ramirez, so I had to go into the game and find out which one was the correct one via the "Editor" tab on the player pages.

WOOHOO. There will be fake baseball results of fake...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5676 Comments 0 jpmeyer is offline Edit Tags
Old

White Sox 1988 - Rebuild

Posted 04-12-2020 at 12:54 PM by npk17
Tags 1'", 1à§à¢

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy_patters View Post
The first year draft in real life was in June, but OOTP holds it in December if it's a historical league. The reason for that is that you won't be drafting the actual draft class of 1988 but will instead be drafting from everyone who started their professional career in 1989. If it used 1988's actual draft class, that could cause problems because some player who were drafted never played professional baseball and therefore have no statistics to build ratings from.
Didn't know that,...
Minors (Double A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6506 Comments 0 npk17 is offline Edit Tags
Old

My Owner... Setting me up for failure...wtf?

Posted 04-08-2020 at 11:58 PM by jerheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddr037 View Post
Ok So I run an expansion team (Vancouver Venom). Just completed my first year in MLB (74-88) Not a bad record for the very first year imo. My owner was actually quite pleased with that. However long term goals I had was build up a top 5 farm system, and be a playoff team in 3 years. Ok Im up for the challenge. My farm system in year one sucked. AAA team made the playoffs, but the rest were dismal +100 L years. Owner was not too happy about that. Lol. Neither am I. but makes sense though. I started
Minors (Single A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2951 Comments 0 jerheme is offline Edit Tags
Old

ootp historial ballparks

Posted 04-05-2020 at 02:16 PM by kennyprice_56

can anybody tell me how to add 1980 all mlb ballparks and how to put them into the game thank you kenny
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6484 Comments 0 kennyprice_56 is offline Edit Tags