Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Arc Flash
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Hidden Players?

Submit "Hidden Players?" to Digg Submit "Hidden Players?" to del.icio.us Submit "Hidden Players?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hidden Players?" to Google
Posted 03-17-2015 at 11:10 AM by Arc Flash
Updated 03-23-2015 at 03:04 AM by Arc Flash

I am building a league based on History starting in 1871. I am following the NAPBBP structure with 9 team in 1871, 11 teams in 1872 and so on. I am using Historical Players as they played in those years though I have changed their names and teams and have modified the original schedules a bit to make it interesting. I only use these modified players and no fictional players, other than the fact I have changed there names.

The Problem is that I decided to add an Independent Minor A League to let the left over players play to see if they can develope into reaching the Majors again, (my roster size is a 16 player limit).
I created a Template to add my association so the teams would act like major league teams though it was only a minor A league (I named it Semi-Professional ) But some how I accidentally created Hidden Players and now in the History/ Player Index I have thousands of players such as Xie-li Xu from Taiwan, Yuk Zeng from China, Rabah Qays from Iran, and the list just goes on and on........ How many people from these places were scouted for the majors in the 1870's?
It just feels so out of place to what I am trying to create. I have tried everything to delete this unwanted players but the system won't let me.
Can anyone offer me some help on this matter?
I really don't want to go back and restart everything.
Can anyone please offer me some help on how to eliminate these

The problem was solved......I upgraded from OOTP 13 to OOTP 16.
WOW What an improvement!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2273 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments