Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Irishman3

Rate this Entry

Ootp 22

Submit "Ootp 22" to Digg Submit "Ootp 22" to del.icio.us Submit "Ootp 22" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ootp 22" to Google
Posted 04-20-2022 at 12:01 AM by Irishman3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyraz49 View Post
IMO you need a couple of swing players in the OF and IF. When you see the double yellow bars they are tired. I look at my team schedule often to see when the team has a day off. Sometimes your team will play 17 games plus in a row. Give each position player a day off by subbing them.
I play every game as mg/.gm in 1 pitch mode.
There is a LOT to learn about this game. And these forums have some mighty helpful people that will assist you.
Keep asking questions !
Also I'm missing 4 players on my roster. It says 19/23. Not sure where they are. Still learning how to trade and manage the roster. 1 last thing. What's different from the 22 game to 23?appreciate the help. Will probably have more questions as time goes by. IRISHMAN3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2713 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments