Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > PutIntoPlay

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Pitching, Instruction, and Coaching

Posted 04-24-2017 at 01:31 PM by PutIntoPlay

I've eluded to this before, and I think now is a good time to present a more detailed version of this idea. I've noted that this has come up in a number of ways throughout the forums, but not altogether.

When it comes to pitchers, there's a lot to consider. And this game captures the idea of pitcher quality quite well. Being fair, it lacks capturing the nuance that goes into quality.

There are a number of ways that pitchers develop into peak performers, no matter where...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21384 Comments 0 PutIntoPlay is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Clubhouse: What effects it has and how it affects a team

Posted 10-23-2016 at 06:20 PM by PutIntoPlay

We recently saw how abrasive the relationship between the players of the White Sox are with their management. They have fundamentally sound team that for the most part underperforms, based on the talent and experience their roster has.

The way their troubles manifested themselves publicly is how the clubhouse is being run.

The clubhouse has always been run by the players. Or should I say, it is run by the players when the team is successful. Teams that fail have many...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6515 Comments 0 PutIntoPlay is offline Edit Tags
Old

Additional Dreams: Work Outs, Fall/Winter Leagues, Instructional Ball, and Motivation

Posted 10-06-2016 at 10:51 PM by PutIntoPlay

I mentioned this before in a thread I started, but I probably didn't give it as much attention and detail as it deserved.

I'm all about maximizing resources, and when you maximize resources, there's multiple ways to accomplish that. When it comes to raw materials, finding ways to fabricate, apply, or mix, or add to another raw material, and you have a product.

If you take that product and enhance it, you're maximizing it's potential as a product. And when you do that,...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7511 Comments 0 PutIntoPlay is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Things I didn't know

Posted 10-02-2016 at 10:02 PM by PutIntoPlay

Firstly, I doubt anyone will actually read this. If someone does, I figure five seconds will be the maximum.

Baseball is a sport that I fully admire from the fan experience. I could have played it growing up, and probably enjoyed it, but I chose to pursue another sport involving sticks and fast moving objects, and took that a peak that many wish they could.

At any rate, I'll probably just write my fully functional nerd reports about my experience with OOTP.
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10558 Comments 2 PutIntoPlay is offline Edit Tags