Facegens and Forum Names

Posted 07-14-2023 at 08:32 AM by ChapelHeel66

Thank you!
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3012 Comments 0 ChapelHeel66 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Apologies...

Posted 07-13-2023 at 04:45 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

It's been hectic around here. New skyboxes will be out over the weekend most likely.

My Habañero peppers and Thai hot peppers have joined the elderberry bushes in the producer category. Found a wild red elderberry bush in the back of the yard! I've also been getting regular hummingbird visits on my Asian Lillies.

Took the dogs on a "deer hunting" trip last night. Don't fret, wildlife lovers. We just drive down the back roads looking for deer and the pups...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1644 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

"Everything dies, Agent Mulder."

Posted 07-05-2023 at 10:48 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I remember this scene quite well, and today it's relevant to my life. Today, our dream died. We have a 5 acre parcel about an hour and a half away. There's a rustic cabin, beautiful land, good people in the area. We can't build there now...blame what you will, but costs have skyrocketed over the last couple of years, and financial burdens have increased. We got an offer on the property, and it's a very, very good one. We'll turn a handsome profit.

Money is the residue that's...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1590 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Boyne Mountain prep

Posted 06-25-2023 at 12:58 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Michigan isn't exactly the most mountainous state, as most of you are aware. Boyne Mountain is the tallest hill in our area...great ski resort in winter...but it's only 500 feet above the prevailing ground plain. Still, I was up there today with the lovely and gracious Mrs. Cobb and took some skybox pics from the brand new Skybridge. It's a 1,200 foot long wood and steel suspension bridge over a valley some 120 feet below you and looks straight out over the valley. Skybox when I'm not dog tired....
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Travels, Skyboxes
Views 2739 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Expanded Rosters

Posted 06-18-2023 at 10:59 AM by JudgeGio
Tags 1*17, gonivqqa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad K View Post
The rule has existed forever. There's the excuse (look at young players) and the reality (contenders can strengthen their team in Sept with waiver trades).

Just goes to show not all stupid rules were introduced by Manfred.

Waiver trades past the trade deadline are no longer allowed.
Minors (Single A)
Posted in OOTP
Views 14671 Comments 0 JudgeGio is offline Edit Tags