Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

The comes a point in life

Posted 10-22-2023 at 12:33 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

where you truly start to feel your mortality. For you yung’uns, it’s when you outlive your first friend. One of my oldest and best friends passed last night. He was 10 years younger than me, but had similar habits to me pre-cancer. I just talked to him yesterday, we were going to get together so I could give him the Thai Hot Peppers I’d grown for him. He was hoping badly that the UAW would end the strike—he worked in a trucking facility GM related—so he could get off his butt and get back to...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1353 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Good Morning!

Posted 10-18-2023 at 09:00 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Yesterday was an off day at the Cobb household, as Masha and I opened champagne and gorged on lasagna to celebrate our twentieth anniversary.

As I woke up this morning, the pre-coffee savage in me said, "Make a skybox, lazybones!" I listened, and did so. Today's skybox is featured over Modern Woodman Park. I hope you all enjoy it! Off to make coffee now...and there's leftover lasagna.

https://mega.nz/file/z6JxSCLS#6BmaRT...4AAAoAbwmmG6KI
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in OOTP, Skyboxes
Views 6888 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Something different

Posted 10-13-2023 at 08:44 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Today's skybox features a front and back facing version, as when I went to put it behind Bonneville Park (thanks, stadium modelers!) the balloons were in the back, but rendering as usual should have put them in front. Lesson learned...some people orient their stadiums differently. Either way, hot air balloons over the outfield fences.

https://mega.nz/file/PqRgiDgA#C91jGI...7DDG4YtFKLzyog
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 48078 Comments 1 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

"Don't let them bury me...I'm not really dead."

Posted 10-12-2023 at 02:40 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I've been quiet of late, I know. Should have a couple new skyboxes tomorrow...hope, hope. I've been busier than expected moving to the new computer. I'm crushed that Virtual Box does not support Windows emulation on the M2 chips, so time will need to be spent turning one of my older iMac's into a Wintel box. No platform flame intended. There ARE things on Windows that have not made it to Mac's yet. I just have my preference, and as a cranky old man, I am set in my ways!

Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2288 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Boston Red Sox, MLB Live.

Posted 10-08-2023 at 02:06 AM by RebelArmy
Updated 11-02-2023 at 08:36 PM by RebelArmy

I've been playing OOTP for the last 4 years, I'd got the bug from my uncle as I had when it came to the MLB & NFL. Unlike my uncle I wasn't a Detroit Tigers nor a Dallas Cowboys fan I was and am a Pittsburgh Pirates and a Miami Dolphins fan, whilst we do follow the same teams in other sports like the Boston Celtics, Glasgow Celtic and the Toronto Maple Leafs although when it came to the MLB & NFL I wanted a bit of rivalry between us. Anyway over the last few months he'd convinced me to try...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2164 Comments 0 RebelArmy is offline Edit Tags