Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > History Campaign - All The Way From 1871

Rate this Entry

1877 - Awards Part1

Submit "1877 - Awards Part1" to Digg Submit "1877 - Awards Part1" to del.icio.us Submit "1877 - Awards Part1" to StumbleUpon Submit "1877 - Awards Part1" to Google
Posted 03-20-2017 at 05:44 AM by TheEquinox

Here are the awards for the 1877 season:

Golden Glove Awards:

American League:

It's a little surprising to see 5 Baltimore players here, given the dominance of Cleveland in the last few years. Maybe a contender is rising here?

National League:

Only one of our players grabbed an award here. Red alert, I guess...

Platinum Sticks:

American League:

Cleveland still has a slight advantage here, but Baltimore is close. Interesting to see several players picking up both the Golden Glove and the Platinum Stick awards. Looks like a small elite of players are headlining this league. With Joe Start and Carlos Tamayo, there are also two ex-Boston players involved, which makes me question my trading policy even more. Why do these players shine elsewhere but not here in Boston?

National League:

Levi Meyerle and George Hall are no surprises here. Even with average seasons, they're always certain contenders for the batting award. It's scary though, that none of our other key players like Nick Wehman, Davy Force or George Bechtel could get a single award this year. This will have to improve if we want to stay competitive in the National League.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments