Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Canal Park at night

Posted 11-20-2023 at 10:23 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

gets a new night sky. Had to stop last night on the way home from shopping in Traverse City to snag this sky. Freehand, so a touch less than perfect. No fears...Mrs. Cobb had gotten me a new mount for my iPhone.

The second pic is just an example of how well the iPhone 15 shoots at night. I took it on the top of a run of hills between Grayling and Kalkaska. The third pic is the untouched pic of the sky used to re-do Canal. That's Lake Margarethe and Camp Grayling in the background....
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Re-sky
Views 3567 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Links.

Posted 11-19-2023 at 11:35 PM by RebelArmy

Stats+ Pages
HTML Pages

Note the HTML pages are not updated on a regular basis.
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7201 Comments 0 RebelArmy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Moving to the Giants.

Posted 11-19-2023 at 11:31 PM by RebelArmy

Well my time in Boston was short lived, I wanted to take over a team that wasn't any good the Red Sox though are a decent team with a little TLC could be a conrender. So when the San Francisco Giants became open I grabbed them with both hands, you may think I'm crazy letting go of a contender and taking over the Giants who are the worst team in the league. They lost 101 games the past season that's 1 more than the other 100 loss team the Oakland A's, so why did I pick them a challenge it's as simple...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1353 Comments 0 RebelArmy is offline Edit Tags
Old

43 years of the three cedars blocking the view

Posted 11-17-2023 at 09:26 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

and in a day, I'm thrilled. Sunlight came streaming in yesterday. I saw the sunset and the moonrise out our northern sliders for the first time since Mom built this place 43 years ago.

How badly did it need to be done? Well, the left one of those three cedars had a 5 inch wide hollow in its core. The one in the middle was leaning at a 30 degree angle towards the house and a 2 inch hollow. All four on the south side of the yard had varying degrees of core rot. The widow maker,...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 46801 Comments 1 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Tree time!

Posted 11-16-2023 at 10:36 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

And so it begins...

Excuse the not so clean windows...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2138 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags