Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > dannymac420
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Bing AI helped me create some awesome logos for my India and Pakistan relegation leagues

Submit "Bing AI helped me create some awesome logos for my India and Pakistan relegation leagues" to Digg Submit "Bing AI helped me create some awesome logos for my India and Pakistan relegation leagues" to del.icio.us Submit "Bing AI helped me create some awesome logos for my India and Pakistan relegation leagues" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bing AI helped me create some awesome logos for my India and Pakistan relegation leagues" to Google
Posted 02-20-2024 at 11:05 AM by dannymac420

Quote:
Originally Posted by kq76 View Post
How do you get it to spell correctly what you tell it? For instance, I told it, "create a baseball logo for the Yokohama Wokou using the html color codes #7DC3D9 and #791730" and yet it struggled with simply reusing my spelling as seen below. And it couldn't really get the colours correct either (they're similar to the Phillies' 80s powder blue unis). I've tried a few different times, but I've not gotten anything I'd really use.

What phrasing do you use?

I'll admit, some are pretty cool looking, especially that Kraken-looking one with all the players, but with the spelling mistakes it's not good enough.

EDIT: I just looked again at yours and it spelled Otters wrong so maybe you ran into the same problem and didn't use a city name so it had less to screw up.
I would either run it again or I would put “spelled correctly” in the phrasing, but if it simply couldn’t spell the team name like with the Senators for me, then I would just put something like “blue and white logo of a capital S”

Also the Otters one I had others that were spelled correctly but I just loved the logo with the little otters in the background lol

Also I didn’t use color codes I would do something like “emerald and white baseball logo for a team called herons”

The KBO had 2 expansion teams and I noticed the real teams logos were flat logos of whatever the team a city or team names initial so I types in “blue and yellow flat logo for a korean baseball team of a capital K in similar style of other kbo teams and got things like this.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14342 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments