Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Three new ABL Jerseys.

Posted 06-02-2011 at 10:00 AM by Gern44

I wanted to share 3 Jerseys I created for my ABL Minor League.

I like posting ones I create that are 'open ended' with regards to either the City or the Team name, so others can use them more freely.

So here are the Rattlers, the Clippers and a generic New York (I called them the Knights)

All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3105 Comments 1 Gern44 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Next Project - Jersey/Arm Stripes

Posted 05-20-2011 at 11:23 AM by Gern44
Updated 05-20-2011 at 11:46 AM by Gern44

The next Jersey project I want to tackle is the alignment and angling of Jersey shoulder and sleeve stripes.

While searching for some good 1986 MLB jersey pictures I came across this impressive site: www.heritagesportsart.com. They have some beautiful Jersey artwork, including this 1986 New York Mets gem:

None of my jerseys feature any kind of jersey/sleeve stripes that Im particularly...
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4362 Comments 1 Gern44 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Piping/Jersey seam Layer

Posted 05-19-2011 at 12:46 PM by Gern44

A request was made for one of the 'piping/jersey seam' layers I use. I don't recall where I got all the elements in this, so I can't take credit for it. Its definitely one of my favorite highlight elements I add to the jerseys. I put it in at either full black or full white, then change the opacity so it appears ever so subtle.
Attached Images

All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6436 Comments 0 Gern44 is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Whats on the horizon for the Reno Tenpinners of the PEBA?

Posted 05-19-2011 at 12:37 PM by Gern44
Updated 05-19-2011 at 01:05 PM by Gern44

Note: I am not affiliated in any way with the PEBA, i am not the GM of the Tenpinners. This is for entertainment purposes only (not sure what else it could possibly be for, but its fun to say that!).

It’s hard to find many good things on a team that’s sits at 22-67. The Reno Tenpinners don’t appear to have much going for them. Not when you have a team batting average that ranks 23rd out of 24 teams. How about Homeruns? 61. That’s good for the 20th ranking....
All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 92807 Comments 3 Gern44 is offline Edit Tags
Old

NHL Jersey Additions

Posted 05-16-2011 at 08:23 AM by Gern44

As per a request, I added Quebec and Hartford to the NHL Jerseys. I used the green Hartford Jersey, not the blue that they had for a few years.

I aslo did two logos to benefit the requester.

All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3616 Comments 3 Gern44 is offline Edit Tags