Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Northern Aggression
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Skybox news, personal musings, and observations on the state of the game and community.

There will also be a some amount of personal content regarding the Cobb's. Also interested in others' goings on should you feel so inclined.
  1. Old Comment

Clip Studio 3 is out, and I'm having fun

Well, I learned one thing about CSP today. I asked for some help on the user forum and was promptly barked at by some Karen. Sure isn't like around here.
  2. Old Comment

61 no more...

Man, was it a great dinner, too! The card she got me was the sweetest one I've ever gotten.

My birthday wish for all of you: to have a spouse who loves you like Mrs. Cobb loves me. I am indeed fortunate. She is the light in my life.
  3. Old Comment

43 years of the three cedars blocking the view

Quick update: one of the southern cedars had a core rotted out wider than my head!
  4. Old Comment

Something different

Should probably add...I did not take the pic. It was posted as free for commercial use at some website I went to, and I've forgotten where.
  5. Old Comment

Rain!

By the way, Tenneseeans may recognize the Ostrich ferns in the background. They're actually not considered hardy in this zone. They were transplanted to the Cobb Estate some 42 years ago by Mom from my grandparents home in Sanford, 100 miles to the south. We started with 4. They now cover about 1/3 of the front yard and grow waist high!