Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Lets Fire Dusty- The Reds 2010
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

This will be a blog about starting the Reds in 2010 and beyond
Rate this Entry

Storyline..........our 1st roadtrip

Submit "Storyline..........our 1st roadtrip" to Digg Submit "Storyline..........our 1st roadtrip" to del.icio.us Submit "Storyline..........our 1st roadtrip" to StumbleUpon Submit "Storyline..........our 1st roadtrip" to Google
Posted 05-14-2010 at 05:01 PM by beachbomer

APRIL 11,
AS I GET ON OUR CHARTER PLAN, I CAN’T HELP BUT HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE. WE HAVE JUST SWEEP THE CHICAGO CUBS AT HOME AND WE ARE 4-2 ON THE SEASON. THE SUNDAY NIGHT FLIGHT WILL TAKE US DOWN TO FLORIDA FOR THE 1ST OF 4 GAMES TOMORROW NIGHT.

AS I TAKE MY SEAT, I CAN’T HELP BUT THINK OF HOW MATT MALONEY PITCHED ON SATURDAY. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT HOW HE KEEP MIXING UP HIS PITCHES.

DUSTY SEES ME AND COMES OVER AND SITS DOWN ACROSS THE ISLE. “THE GUYS TALKED VIOLA INTO HAVING A FEW DRINKS AT THE AIRPORT AND NOW HE IS IN THE BATHROOM TOSSING THEM BACK UP. KID HAS NEVER DRANK.” THE VIOLA DUSTY IS TALKING ABOUT IS 26YR OLD DOMINICAN RELIEVER PEDRO VIOLA. HE WON THE LAST SPOT ON THE ROSTER THIS YEAR AND IN THE 1ST WEEK HAS BEEN THE BUTT OF MANY JOKES ALREADY.

DUSTY: GUYS TOLD HIM THAT THOSE FANCY DRINKS WITH UMBRELLAS DON’T HAVE ANY ALCOHOL IN THEM. GUESS THEY DO. WORST PART IS HE HAS HAD THE FLU THE LAST FEW DAYS AND NOW HE IS REALLY SICK.

LITTLE DID I KNOW THEN THAT VIOLA WOULD MISS THE FIRST 2 GAMES OF THE MARLIN SERIES WITH FLU LIKE SYMTOMS.

DUSTY: ANYWAY, YOU LOOKING TO BRING US IN ANYBODY.

NORTH: DUSTY, LETS ENJOY THIS 4 GAME WIN STREAK AND WORRY ABOUT THAT LATER, LITTLE EARLY TO KNOW WHAT WE MIGHT NEED ISNT IT.

DUSTY: WE COULD USE SOME SPEED ON THE BENCH, OH YEA, YOU JUST TRADED JOSH ANDERSON AWAY, NEVERMIND…………..

AS DUSTY WALKED AWAY, I KNEW HE WAS KIDDING YET DEEP INSIDE HE KIND OF WANTED IT TO BE A JAB. THE PROBLEM WAS THAT MIKE ADAMS WHO WE GOT FOR ANDERSON HAD 3 SCORELESS APPEARENCES ALREADY.

AS THE PLANE LEFT THE GROUND, I COULDN’T HELP BUT FEEL EXCITED FOR MY 1ST MAJOR LEAGUE ROAD TRIP.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2181 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments