Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > TheMaus2

Rate this Entry

11/04/15

Submit "11/04/15" to Digg Submit "11/04/15" to del.icio.us Submit "11/04/15" to StumbleUpon Submit "11/04/15" to Google
Posted 11-04-2015 at 07:15 PM by TheMaus2
Updated 11-05-2015 at 04:24 PM by TheMaus2

Matchday. Again. Challenge after challenge will come for me and my squads. But, here we go....

Monarcas Morelia - Pumas UNAM

It's the first time that Morelia faces a powerhouse, and it was a STUNNER. Radamel Falcao comes up with a pass to Henrik Mhkitaryan, and Henrik scores in the first minute. Our team truly couldn't make an attempt at trying to equalize the score. The possession statistics showed that Morelia had the ball for exactly %33 of the time, and had only 3 shots on goal. 1-0 Pumas
Scoring Summary: Mhkitaryan 1'

NEXT MATCH: @Toluca 11/07/15
Toluca doesn't look too great, but the two sides are very much alike. The only difference is in the two managers: One has been managing for 302 matches and one has been for... 4 matches... it is still going to be a huge game.

Wolverhampton Wanderers - Wigan Athletic

Did you know that 3 out of the 4 teams that the Lactics have faced have been at the bottom of the table so far? Of course, Huddersfield upset Leicester City this week. It was the 1st place team against the 20th. Anyways, to the match!
Wanderers goers were rooting for Wigan in this match, as the Lactics blew out Wolverhampton on their way to the top of the table. Yan Sommer still doesn't have a clean sheet in all of his starts in a Wigan Athletic uniform. And still, all of the goals he has given up are all in the first half. The offense was very much alive though, outscoring Wolverhampton by 3 goals, even if they had a slight disadvantage in possession (51 to 49) stays dominant.
Scoring Summary: Wigan - Honda 4' (PK) Paulinho 13' (PK) Huntelaar 56' Douglas 88'
Wolverhampton - McGugan 20'

NEXT MATCH: vs. Blackburn Rovers 11/07/15

Impressive and finally dominant against Wolverhampton, making this team the 1st place team. Mubarak Wakaso has been a threat on the field, considering that he now has three assists to his name and one goal, as well. Best squad in the Division! 34 matches left in league play!!!

Real Madrid - Chelsea
Was too depressed to write a recap for this match yesterday, so here goes.

Too. Much. Suckage. Of course, we are not even close to the bottom of the barrel yet but, it's getting tougher. I need something to keep me going, a win. Could someone give me that for free, please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea Radio Announcer
Oh, and there goes John Terry pulling down Isco. It will be a yellow card and a penalty kick for Real Madrid. Yaya Touré is the captain of RM, and is the main penalty kick taker. Touré takes a shot... and scores!! Igor Akinfeev can't stop the ball and it will go in, one-nil, Madrid.
That was what the Blues radio announcer said when the first goal was scored. Then they ended up tying the score when John Obi Mikel came off the bench to score. Mikel could have some starts in the future, since no one can get the ball into the net except Lucky Loïc. This puts us in sixth place in the division, out of a possible 8. Not. Good. At all.

NEXT MATCH - vs. Arsenal 11/07/15
Now if Akinfeev was really worth it, he'll help us by preventing Arsenal striker Wayne Rooney from scoring. If not he's dead. Arsenal is the worst in the division, so I EXPECT to have a victory at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully the Chelsea fans outnumber the Arsenal fans.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3026 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments