Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > TheMaus2

Rate this Entry

Match Update 10/24/2015

Submit "Match Update 10/24/2015" to Digg Submit "Match Update 10/24/2015" to del.icio.us Submit "Match Update 10/24/2015" to StumbleUpon Submit "Match Update 10/24/2015" to Google
Posted 10-25-2015 at 11:00 PM by TheMaus2
Updated 10-25-2015 at 11:04 PM by TheMaus2

Monarcas Morelia-Pachuca

This was a lopsided game which ended up as a huge win for my Monarcas. Jefferson Cuero got a goal and an assist to be called man of the match. This was also Keylor Navas' only match under my regime. Oh, and I almost forgot that Paraguayan Pablo Velasquez scored 2 goals this game. 4-0 Morelia.
Goalscorers: Velasquéz '35 '89 Yorleys Mena ' 51 Cuero '69

Next Match: vs. Los Angeles Galaxy (Cup Game) 10/27/15

Wigan Athletic - Huddersfield Town
A complete snoozer, considering there was only one goal in the 16th minute. I was sure I would be able to see a blowout but, you know what? A 1-0 game is good enough for me. Goalscorers: Jimmy Kebe '16

Next Match: vs. Ipswich Town 10/28/15

Chelsea - Juventus
Another unimpressive opener for Chelsea, but I expect better when we open our stadium for the league season. The only goal came in the '72 minute and was scored by Loïc Rémy, whom I inherited. Looking at his player profile, I see that he's worth 10.4 million I coul use him as transfer bait! But not now. Didier Drogba came on in the second half of this game (he was not completely rested) and tore his groin. Drogba was going to be my starting forward!!!!! How does oneself tear his groin? If anyone reads my blog, will ya tell me how!? Oh well. No one reads these anyways.

Next Match: vs. Paris-Saint Germain (Cup Game) 10/27/15
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1361 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments