Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 8 > FHM 8 - Technical Support/Bug Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 8 - Technical Support/Bug Reports Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:53 AM   #1
tomkmb
All Star Starter

Coding error on team chemistry screen

You'll see at the end of the dressing room atmosphere summary there are "\n\n\n\n".
Attached Images
tomkmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 06:31 PM   #2
jumpSeat
All Star Reserve

Wow! Look at all those smiling faces!! Great job getting the chemistry sooo high... I try to focus on it as well, but have never come this close to a total sweep. Cheers!

Last edited by jumpSeat; 02-26-2022 at 06:33 PM.
jumpSeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:59 AM   #3
tomkmb
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpSeat View Post
Wow! Look at all those smiling faces!! Great job getting the chemistry sooo high... I try to focus on it as well, but have never come this close to a total sweep. Cheers!
ha ha thanks! I'm not sure how much bearing it actually has on anything (I did ask Jeff on the subreddit and got a good response about how it is hopefully going to be fleshed out in the coming versions) but a happy locker room is a winning locker room!
Old 02-27-2022, 10:19 AM   #4
tomkmb
All Star Starter

Similar thing on this scouting report at the end of the Playing Style summary "playing style similar to \nBoqvist"
Attached Images
Old 02-27-2022, 01:33 PM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Extra line break in that one, just fixed it. But I'd fixed the one in the first screenshot back in December, was the game that appeared in started a while ago?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 01:44 PM   #6
tomkmb
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Extra line break in that one, just fixed it. But I'd fixed the one in the first screenshot back in December, was the game that appeared in started a while ago?
It was started just after the most recent update, so I think that was about two weeks ago?
Old 02-27-2022, 01:50 PM   #7
JeffR
FHM Producer

Odd, maybe the text data didn't get updated properly, since it looks fine when I check it now in the master database.
Old 02-27-2022, 02:20 PM   #8
tomkmb
All Star Starter

Quote:
Odd, maybe the text data didn't get updated properly, since it looks fine when I check it now in the master database.
That's strange then.

Also, on an unrelated note..I had raised this before where the end of season FA preview message states "the full list of unrestricted free agents includes:" however it shows restricted FA's...you'd clarified at the time that it includes players who are RFA's but have yet to receive the qualifying offer..I'm a little confused as looking at my team for this year, there are two players included on this list who I HAVE offered the QO to and they're still appearing on there.

Nolan Patrick and Robert Thomas..please let me know if I'm misunderstanding something here!

thanks Jeff!
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 02-27-2022, 04:45 PM   #9
JeffR
FHM Producer

The message must not be evaluating the qualifying offer status properly, then, we'll have a look.
Old 02-28-2022, 02:49 AM   #10
tomkmb
All Star Starter

Quote:
The message must not be evaluating the qualifying offer status properly, then, we'll have a look.
Thanks as always Jeff