Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > OOTP 22 - Fictional Simulations
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 22 - Fictional Simulations Discuss fictional simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 01-27-2022, 04:26 PM   #21
OrangeP47
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
I downloaded the CKII game and the Elder Scrolls mod. All I can say is that the map is cool. Otherwise, I am lost. I will have to jump in when I have time to learn the game.
As a veteran CK2 player... I'm still lost with the mod sometimes... I think I have around 1500 hours in CK2 overall, and I still don't know everything. Still, hit me up if you need help with it. (For reference, I have like 700 combined hours in OOTP 21 and 22, so I'm catching up fast )
OrangeP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 04:29 PM   #22
OrangeP47
All Star Reserve

Good uniforms. I think they strike a nice balance between color but not being too gaudy. South League a bit more colorful.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:39 PM   #23
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeP47 View Post
Good uniforms. I think they strike a nice balance between color but not being too gaudy. South League a bit more colorful.

Thank you

There are a few I’d like to revisit like Thorn, Lillandril, Shimmerene, and Woodhearth but I’m not going to do that until I finally get around to getting NBA and at least TBL-AAA done.

I think a few of the NBA teams are going to push the gaudy line a little further though.
BRyMcBourbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 06:41 PM   #24
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
As a veteran CK2 player... I'm still lost with the mod sometimes... I think I have around 1500 hours in CK2 overall, and I still don't know everything. Still, hit me up if you need help with it. (For reference, I have like 700 combined hours in OOTP 21 and 22, so I'm catching up fast )

I downloaded it today. I kinda skimmed some stuff on it. Looks a bit like a much more in depth Civ. I’m excited to give it a spin when I get a chance. Crossing my fingers for the kids knocking off early this weekend.
Old 01-27-2022, 07:02 PM   #25
OrangeP47
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRyMcBourbon View Post
I downloaded it today. I kinda skimmed some stuff on it. Looks a bit like a much more in depth Civ. I’m excited to give it a spin when I get a chance. Crossing my fingers for the kids knocking off early this weekend.
Each "era" of Paradox's main line of game kinda has a different theme. You'll do fine in CK2 as long as you remember it's more about your ruler, building a family/heirs, and getting good character traits, and that in feudalism our modern idea of "countries" don't really work. If you rush in trying to do a Nirn Conquest run, you're gonna have a bad time, but if you focus on making your avatar an absolute beast then you'll do fine.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:37 AM   #26
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Each "era" of Paradox's main line of game kinda has a different theme. You'll do fine in CK2 as long as you remember it's more about your ruler, building a family/heirs, and getting good character traits, and that in feudalism our modern idea of "countries" don't really work. If you rush in trying to do a Nirn Conquest run, you're gonna have a bad time, but if you focus on making your avatar an absolute beast then you'll do fine.

I fired it up briefly last night after everyone went to bed

It’s got a little more of a learning curve but not the worst. Seems like a happy medium between Civ and HOI. I’m gonna like it. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-26-2022, 10:19 PM   #27
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

NBA Teams

I have taken a little break from playing lately, but I finally got around to this.

Here are the teams of the Nirn Baseball Association
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 04-02-2022, 05:06 PM   #28
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

TBL North AAA
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 04-02-2022, 05:07 PM   #29
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

TBL South AAA
Attached Images
Old 04-02-2022, 05:08 PM   #30
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

TBL North AA
Attached Images
Old 04-02-2022, 05:09 PM   #31
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

TBL South AA
Attached Images
Old 04-03-2022, 12:12 PM   #32
OrangeP47
All Star Reserve

Straight up Brotherhood of Nod logo for a team, love it

Sadly I don't think I'll have time for my C&C dynasty any time soon.
Old 04-03-2022, 02:31 PM   #33
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

Quote:

Ionith Talons in NBA’s Akavir uses GDI

There are plenty of logos I borrowed
Old 04-03-2022, 03:05 PM   #34
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

Quote:

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen your league
Old 04-03-2022, 03:14 PM   #35
OrangeP47
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRyMcBourbon View Post
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen your league
I didn't start that one, it was in advanced planning stages. Basic plot was going to be Nod takes over the American League under the cover of the 94-95 labor dispute (secretly) and it goes from there, with GDI eventually getting the National League. There'd still be lots of backroom dealing, etc, so the leagues wouldn't be "unified" under each faction control, to allow for some plot surprises, etc. A major feature is I'd run it from 1994-2052 and due to Tiberium and the general environmental disaster that'd cause, there'd be tons of re-locations (and rebrandings) that'd have to occur as we transitioned from a relatively normal 1994 to only 20ish percent of the world being habitable by 2052 (though a team or two might still be located in the "better off" Yellow Zones. I can show you the 2052 world map I was basing things for reference in PMs if you want, it's fascinating, I didn't create it but it's my interpretation of the canon, and it's what I'd use to locate the "final" alignment of MLB. Sadly I'm really busy at work, so don't know when I'll get a chance to do it, if ever.

I did attempt a fictional 1871 dynasty, but again, I'm sadly just really busy.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:32 PM   #36
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
I didn't start that one, it was in advanced planning stages. Basic plot was going to be Nod takes over the American League under the cover of the 94-95 labor dispute (secretly) and it goes from there, with GDI eventually getting the National League. There'd still be lots of backroom dealing, etc, so the leagues wouldn't be "unified" under each faction control, to allow for some plot surprises, etc. A major feature is I'd run it from 1994-2052 and due to Tiberium and the general environmental disaster that'd cause, there'd be tons of re-locations (and rebrandings) that'd have to occur as we transitioned from a relatively normal 1994 to only 20ish percent of the world being habitable by 2052 (though a team or two might still be located in the "better off" Yellow Zones. I can show you the 2052 world map I was basing things for reference in PMs if you want, it's fascinating, I didn't create it but it's my interpretation of the canon, and it's what I'd use to locate the "final" alignment of MLB. Sadly I'm really busy at work, so don't know when I'll get a chance to do it, if ever.

I did attempt a fictional 1871 dynasty, but again, I'm sadly just really busy.

I think that would be pretty neat to see
Old 04-03-2022, 03:33 PM   #37
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

I feel you on being busy. Between work, a three, and a one year old there isn’t much time to sit down
Old 05-18-2022, 10:26 PM   #38
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

Although I would like to expand the BAT in the future, the league currently sits at 24 teams.

The North and West divisions make up the Northwest League and the South and East divisions make up the Southeast League
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 05-18-2022, 10:30 PM   #39
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

I still need to do logos for the leagues but that is going to take a backseat for now.

I've updated the names file to work with the current format as well as the schools. For some reason the game is not wanting to look at my names file from the template I have been running off of so I am going to create a new template, test that out to make sure it works as intended, then I am actually going to play the game for a change.
Old 05-22-2022, 01:17 AM   #40
BRyMcBourbon
Minors (Single A)

I made a few adjustments to the league totals and *MAYBE* I made a typo somewhere
Attached Images