Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Sounds
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2021, 05:41 PM   #1
Braden
Major Leagues

let's go tigers

Is there a let's go tigers (or Detroit) in here someplace? If so, I can't find it.
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 08:15 AM   #2
kcstengelsr
Minors (Double A)

Braden, did you want something along the line of the common cheer, "Let's Go HomeTeam, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap" with Tigers as the team or were you wanting something else?

I have done a few ballparks using this cheer with the team specifically named for a few stadiums as an optional rally. Go to edit ballpark (Comerica)/create or edit Comerica ballpark sounds folder and try to have at least three to six rallies posted there so you can have some variety. Copy rallies 4, 5, and 10 from the ootp22 sounds folder and paste them into the Comerica sounds folder. Note that rally 10 is an organ version of "Let's Go Home Team" cheer.
Now add to these a one I specifically made for Tigers fans. It is from Comerica Park during a real game and it has one or a small group of Tigers fans trying to get the crowd involved with the "Let's Go Tigers clap clap clap clap clap" thing. I call it rally62.ogg. Download this mediafire file, copy, and paste into Comerica sounds folder. Now you have at least one "Let's Go Tigers" and it will play randomly with the other three rallies I suggested when you manually play Comerica. If one spends more time one could probably find a Comerica game on the web with lots of fans doing a "Let's Go Tigers." Make a rally##.ogg of that and add it to Comerica for even more fun.

Link to my rally62.ogg of small group attempting "Let's Go Tigers" at Comerica: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ximx8...lly62.ogg/file

Good luck.
kcstengelsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #3
kcstengelsr
Minors (Double A)

As some examples of making your specific ballpark with some custom rallies, allow me to post a zipped mediafire folder named SomeRallies.zip which has some rally##.oggs included. Download and unzip this and follow along:

1. At Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, first copy rallies 4, 5, and 10 from the OOTP22 data/sounds folder and paste them into the Kauffman Stadium sounds folder. Also add from the SomeRallies numbers 68, 70, 71, 83, and 88. Rallies 68, 70, and 71 are generic for all stadiums but I like to have enough variety in my various specific park's folders to avoid monotony. Rally 83 is three people doing "Let's Go Royals" and Rally 88 is a large Kauffman crowd doing that cheer.
2. At Fenway Park in Boston also copy and paste 4, 5, and 10 and from SomeRallies add numbers 68, 70, 71, 78, and 80. Rally 78 is large Fenway crowd doing "Let's Go Red Sox," while Rally 80 is a small number of Red Sox fans doing the cheer.
3. At Progressive in Cleveland I like rallies 4, 5, 10, 68, 70, and 71 as in Kauffman and Fenway but I also add rally 82 and rally 89. Rally 82 is a drum chant while rally89 is famous Cleveland fan John Adams doing his thing at a real Progressive game.

I suggest for Comerica to add the rally62.ogg I sent earlier and then add rallies 4, 5, and 10 from data/sounds and rallies 68, 70, and 71 from SomeRallies after it is unzipped to the Comerica sounds file.

Good luck.
(No, I did not make team specific rallies for all 30 teams but if one has the time and the imagination I suppose that is very possible. I do want to stress that you do want to have some variety in rallies at your stadiums like I suggested here. You do not want for example every Cleveland rally to be John Adams or you will get tired of that. As variety, Adams is great.

Link to SomeRallies.zip on mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gden0...llies.zip/file

Last edited by kcstengelsr; 10-11-2021 at 07:28 AM.
kcstengelsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:17 AM   #4
Braden
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcstengelsr View Post
Braden, did you want something along the line of the common cheer, "Let's Go HomeTeam, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap" with Tigers as the team or were you wanting something else?

I have done a few ballparks using this cheer with the team specifically named for a few stadiums as an optional rally. Go to edit ballpark (Comerica)/create or edit Comerica ballpark sounds folder and try to have at least three to six rallies posted there so you can have some variety. Copy rallies 4, 5, and 10 from the ootp22 sounds folder and paste them into the Comerica sounds folder. Note that rally 10 is an organ version of "Let's Go Home Team" cheer.
Now add to these a one I specifically made for Tigers fans. It is from Comerica Park during a real game and it has one or a small group of Tigers fans trying to get the crowd involved with the "Let's Go Tigers clap clap clap clap clap" thing. I call it rally62.ogg. Download this mediafire file, copy, and paste into Comerica sounds folder. Now you have at least one "Let's Go Tigers" and it will play randomly with the other three rallies I suggested when you manually play Comerica. If one spends more time one could probably find a Comerica game on the web with lots of fans doing a "Let's Go Tigers." Make a rally##.ogg of that and add it to Comerica for even more fun.

Link to my rally62.ogg of small group attempting "Let's Go Tigers" at Comerica: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ximx8...lly62.ogg/file

Good luck.

Thanks
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 05:13 PM   #5
paulloukes
Minors (Double A)

Lets Go Tigers Options & Other Tiger Goodies!!!

Enjoy....

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bta...Lets_Go_Tigers

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lrq..._Intro_Walkups

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tdr.../comerica_park
paulloukes is offline   Reply With Quote