Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > Perfect Team 22 > Auction House Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Auction House Forum Looking for a particular card? Found a steal? Post here!

Old 11-30-2021, 02:01 PM   #1
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Laundering points again, I see.

Noticing this morning as I perused the rosters of my squads looking to shed some debris cards that the last 10 for RP Sam Long (40) is a staggering 50,020. Luke Bard (40) is 40,019. Wade Davis (40) is 40,018.

I never worked on a farm, but I know the smell of bull **** when I come across it.
"Tell Cersei. I want her to know it was me."—Olenna Tyrell
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:18 PM   #2
kanados
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sam Long, Luke Bard, Wade Davis, Drew Hutchinson, Eric Hanhold, Samuel Clay, Marcos Diplan... and Lloyd Merritt, a mission-less 40. I sincerely hope the points involved in these trades end up being confiscated... It would also be nice if whatever system OOTP uses to track this kind of cheating would also strike those illicit purchases from the record, so to speak, so that we didn't have to deal with the aftermath until 10 more of those cards get sold.
Attached Images
kanados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:27 PM   #3
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Kris just said in a Discord conversation that every fraudulent inflated PP transaction under the majority, if not all, of those cards were banned four hours ago, meaning the accounts that did that were banned from the game.

As Kris has stated before, most of what you see in terms of those inflated L10s like those are usually actioned very quickly. I strongly agree that something should be done to scrub those from the L10 formula, so you're not seeinf those after the fact.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Last edited by dishnet34; 11-30-2021 at 02:30 PM.
dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:35 PM   #4
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Very glad to hear that. Good to see the Team is on top of the game!

I'm not on Discord very often, so I was unaware. Sorry for old news.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:54 PM   #5
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Cobb View Post
Very glad to hear that. Good to see the Team is on top of the game!

I'm not on Discord very often, so I was unaware. Sorry for old news.
All good, man. I know not everybody's on the Discord, so I just wanted to relay the message to help out.

I'll have to ask Kris if we could get the message that's pinned in one of the channels talking about transactions like that and make it a stickied message in the forums. We'll see.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

Old 11-30-2021, 03:17 PM   #6
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Pressing the Thanks button…
Old 12-09-2021, 03:46 PM   #7
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
Kris just said in a Discord conversation that every fraudulent inflated PP transaction under the majority, if not all, of those cards were banned four hours ago, meaning the accounts that did that were banned from the game.

As Kris has stated before, most of what you see in terms of those inflated L10s like those are usually actioned very quickly. I strongly agree that something should be done to scrub those from the L10 formula, so you're not seeinf those after the fact.
I am on discord regularly, but I cannot find these conversations? Where is the statement, Buy and sell Cards?

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 03:54 PM   #8
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

No clue. Don't recall the last time I was on Discord.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:22 PM   #9
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
I am on discord regularly, but I cannot find these conversations? Where is the statement, Buy and sell Cards?
It's pinned in the #market-discussion channel.